Monday, November 7, 2011

30th Birthday Witch Party



Spider Birthday Cake

Pumpkin Guts (Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Buttercream Frosting)


Witch Party 2011


Place Setting, I love the goblets that I found at the dollar store.






30th Birthday Napkin Ring 





The Buffet


Spider Bites (Oreo Bon Bons)





Edible Brains (Cake Push up Pops)



I decided to throw a 30th Birthday Party for one of my Best Friends, I wanted to do a Witch Party since her Birthday is in October and she loves Halloween. We had a really fun dinner that included  Goblin Goulash (Chili), Bat Eye Soup (Chicken Tortilla Soup), Witches Broomsticks (Bread sticks), Spider Bites (Oreo Bon Bons), Spine of a Vampire (Tortilla Pinwheels), Poison Apples (Carmelle Apples), Skeleton Bones (Vegi. Tray), Pumpkin Guts (Pumpkin Cupcakes), Bat Wings (Sausage Won tons), and Witches Brew (Punch with dry ice).  It turned out really awesome, and I think all the Witches had a great time. I found lots of great ideas on Pintrest, which included tags that we used for the buffet, and a couple fun recipes. I think we are going to make this a yearly tradition! Here are links to blogs that I got many of the ideas and printables from.
Pumpkin Cupcakes





No comments:

Post a Comment